Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Devastator Project part Uno

No, I am not talking about the Transformers G1 combination of the Decepticons' Constructions nor the Imperial I-class Star Destroyer from Star Wars. I am talking about the unit of Space Marines from the Warhammer 40k universe who handle Specialized Big Guns which lay waste to their foes.


Recently I am giving finishing touches to the miniatures who belong to this type of squad. Basing them with Snow Effects and painting the rims Screaming Skull and also applying the snow effects randomly on some parts of the miniature. But the truth is I still have some more that needs to be assembled.


As evidenced by the image above, I still have 3 more Heavy Bolters, 1 Plasma Cannon, 1 Lascannon and 1 Missile Launcher.

Most of you may be wondering why I applied Snow Effects on them, it is because of the background story I gave them.

Blood Angels who wish to join the Devastator Squad must prove their worth by training with the weapon of their choice in harsh winter conditions and survive. There are times when during training that avalanches are triggered, whilst carrying their Heavy Weapons they must find means of escape or survival, those who are left alive will continue the training until the Training Sergeant approves of their worth.

Until the next time, see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment